My Experience (Road To Save Myself From Depression 2)

 Welcome back,first of all we will discuss some little about depression before telling you about the story.


Depression is a serious mental illness that can take many forms, from mild to severe. There is no one single cause of depression, but it can be triggered by a number of factors, including genetics, lifestyle, and environmental factors.


Symptoms of depression can vary from person to person, but they typically include feelings of sadness, emptiness, hopelessness, and low energy. People with depression may also experience problems with sleep, appetite, and concentration.


There is no single cure for depression, but treatment typically involves medication and therapy. Treatment can be expensive, but there are a number of resources available to help pay for it.


My Experience!!

It was a year I never wish to remember, because I have been going through a lot while processing my school admission,it wasn't easy staying home while you watch and celebrate others going to school,that night was a terrible one,my mum sent me to get petrol for the generator at the filling station and gave me her debit card for payment, when I got there I couldn't make use of the card so I had to cross the road to make a withdrawal at a bank nearest to the station, when I got there the machine wasn't working either,then someone walk up to me offering to help after seeing how frustrated I was,I accepted which was my biggest mistake.......

To be continued.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Small Steps: How Tiny Daily Habits Lead to Big Life Changes

5 Daily Habits That Can Transform Your Life in 30 Days

10 Powerful Ways To Relieve Psychological Pressure and Stress